Open Exhibitions Ltd
David Edwards Managing Director
Advanced Construction Technologies UK Ltd
A C Benfield Chairman
Contracts for Sale/Supply of Goods/Services
When providing services and/or goods in the course of business, the value of a written contract should not be understated. Such an agreement ensures that both parties know:
- exactly what is expected of them;
- their obligations and rights;
- the specification of the goods/services;
- how the transaction is to proceed.
Why is it important?
Detailed provisions will:
- provide clarity and help to minimise misunderstandings/confusion;
- set out the parameters within which the goods/services are to be provided; and
- how/when payment is to be made.
How will Claric Legal help
Claric can draft a bespoke agreement tailored to your needs and, where required, negotiate on your behalf with your supplier/customer or their lawyers. This is often undertaken at a fraction of the cost of utilising a solicitor. Prices start at £360 plus VAT for a straightforward Sale/Supply Agreement.